SANS Institute presents Security 542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- Study the art of reconnaissance, specifically targeted to Web applications
- Start the discovery phase with a focus on application/server-side discovery
- Flash objects and Java applets
The class wraps up with a Capture the Flag event where the students will be able to use the methodology and techniques explored during class to find and exploit the vulnerabilities within an intranet site.
Mentor: Cliff Janzen
Dates: The class runs weekly over 10 weeks, each Wednesday evening from 6pm until 8pm. It starts April 25th and ends June 27th, 2012.
Where: Co-operators Life on 1920 College Avenue in Regina
Cost: Tuition ranges from $3,240 to $3,740, depending on when you register
When registering, you can choose to enter one of the following promotional codes:
- SEORG for a 10% discount available for Regina Technology Community members or
- MGIAC12 for a free GIAC Exam